Last updated [Sep 15th, 2021]
We respect the privacy of our users and everyone who visits our website https://pick.cards/. Here, (“we”, “we”, or “our”) are committed to protecting your personal information and your privacy in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or practices regarding your information, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The details of the person who discloses it to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express interest in receiving information about us or our products or services when we participate in in-website activities, or when you contact us.
The personal information we collect depends on the context in which you interact with the website, the decisions you make, and the products and features you use. Personal information that we collect may include the following:
- Name and Contact Details. We collect your name and surname, email address, postal address, phone number, email address, and other similar contact details.
- We collect passwords, passwords, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
DATA COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or roam the website. This information does not disclose your identity (such as your name or contact information) but may include device details and usage, such as your IP address, browser, and device features, operating system, language preferences, target URLs, device name, country, location, and how and when you use our website and other technical information. When you access our website via your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information, and IP address. This information is primarily required to maintain the security and functionality of our website, as well as our internal objectives for analysis and reporting.
DATA COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may get information about you from other sources, such as demographic information, affiliate marketing partners, social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), and third parties.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, your name, surname, and email address will be shared with our news provider. This is to keep you informed and to provide information for marketing purposes.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information for these purposes based on our legitimate business interests (“Business Objectives”), to enter into or enter into a contract with you (“Contract”), with your consent (“Permit”), and/or to comply with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We show some of the processing reasons we rely on next to each of the objectives listed below.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
- Sending administrative information to you related to your account, our business objectives, and/or legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you the product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Submit targeted ads for our business purposes and/or with your permission. We may use your information to promote and display content and advertising (and to work with third parties doing so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Ask for feedback on our business objectives and/or with your permission. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you regarding your use of our website.
- Protecting our website for business purposes and/or legal reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure (for example, monitoring and preventing fraud).
- To enable user-user communication with your permission. We may use your information to enable user-user interactions with each user’s permission.
- Enforcing our terms, conditions, and policies for the purposes of our business and as required by law.
- Respond to legal requests and prevent injury as required by law. If we receive a summons or other legal request, we may need to review the information we hold to determine how we will respond.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, to determine usage patterns, to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our website, products, services, marketing, and personal information.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE TRANSFERRED TO SOMEONE?
We share and disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- Compliance with the Rules. We may disclose your personal information where required by law to comply with applicable law, government orders, judicial process, court order, or legal proceedings, such as responding to a court order or summons (including responding to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Important interests and legal rights. We may disclose your personal information when we believe there is a need to investigate, prevent, or take action against potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in the case involved.
- Vendors, Providers, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform or provide services for us and who need access to that information to perform that function.
- Business Transfer. We may share or send your personal information relating to, or during negotiations for any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business at another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to deliver advertisements when you visit our website. These companies may use the information about your visit to our services and other websites contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies to provide you with ads about your preferred products and services.
- Business partners. We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with specific products, services, or promotions.
- With your permission. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by commenting, contributions, or other content in an website) or when you interact with the website’s public areas, that personal information can be viewed by all users and may not be shared publicly without the website continues.
IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE WHOLE WORLD?
Our servers are located in the USA. We will not pass on your personal information to an overseas host.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE FOR THIRD-PARTY?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
If we do not have a legitimate business transaction that requires processing, we will delete or disclose it, or, if this does not happen (for example, because your information is stored in archives), we will securely store your personal information and remove it from any further processing.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have used appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the Internet itself is 100% secure. While we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transfer of personal information to and from our website puts you at risk. You should only have access to services in a secure location.
ARE WE COLLECTING INFORMATION FOR YOUNG PEOPLE?
We do not know if we are requesting data from or marketing to children under 16 years of age. By using the website, you must be at least 16 years of age or you are the parent or guardian of such a child and you are permitting the use of such a small program on your own. If we find that personal information from users under the age of 16 is collected, we will disable the account and take reasonable steps to remove that data immediately from our records. If you know of any data we collect from children under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- Personal information
You can always update or change the details in your account or terminate your account by:
- Log in to your account settings and update your account
- To contact us using the contact details provided below
Cookies and Similar Technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to delete cookies and reject cookies. If you choose to delete cookies or reject cookies, this may affect certain features or services of our website.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
Right to information – The purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
Right to access the Personal Information that is processed.
Right to erasure (”Right to be forgotten”).
Right to rectification.
Right to restriction of the processing.
Right to object (opt-out) to processing.
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at email@example.com.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer, at our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us at email@example.com.