TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement was last revised on Sep 15th, 2021.
PICKCARDS welcomes you.
In the event that you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the Website.
- The terms “User”, “You” and “your” refer to the person who has access to take any service from us. The User shall include a company, partnership, single trader, individual, physical company, or organization taking over the services of this Website;
- “Customer” means the user who accesses the Website and pays for the purchase of services or access to services;
- “We”, “our” and “Company” are all indicators of PICKCARDS;
- “Website” shall mean and include “https://pick.cards/, and any subsequent Company website or one of its affiliates;
- “Customer Account” shall mean an electronic account opened to the customer by accessing the various services offered on the Website;
- All indicators of unity include the plural and vice versa and the word “inclusive” should be taken as “without limitation”.
- Words that introduce any gender will include all other genders.
- References to any law, regulation, or other law include all regulations and other instruments and all mergers, amendments, reconsideration of legislation, or otherwise in lieu of validity.
- All headings, bold typing, and italics (if any) are included for convenience only and do not define, limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this Agreement.
INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
Scope. These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Unless otherwise stated, these Terms do not apply to third-party products or services, which are governed by the Terms of Service.
Eligibility: A specific Website service is not available to children under the age of 18 or to any users who have been suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
Electronic Communications: When you use this Website or send emails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile phone to us, you communicate with us via computer. By posting, you agree to receive feedback from us in the same format and you may keep copies of these communications records for you.
At https://pick.cards/, we offer a well-designed website where we sell a variety of card games at low prices to our customers.
We try our best to improve our services on a daily basis and we provide it with pleasure.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We retain or reserve all legal rights, at our sole discretion, to modify, modify, add, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of any changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by sending an updated version of the Terms and Conditions of its Website.
By accessing the Website and using certain Resources, you may be required to provide certain information and create a user ID and password to create an account.
You acknowledge that the information you provide about setting up an account is correct and that you will keep your information up to date. You are responsible for the security of all your usernames, passwords, and registration details (such as unique account identifiers or payment details), and you are responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized activity in connection with any of your accounts or other security breaches. At our discretion, we may suspend or terminate any of your usernames and passwords at any time with or without notice.
The website allows you to post comments, feedback, etc. But you are solely responsible for the content you post. You must need permission to use the content.
When posting content on the Website, please do not post the following content:
- contains vicious, defamatory, offensive, racist or hateful acts or expressions, text, images or images containing sexually explicit or offensive images, vicious attacks on humanity, race or religion;
- slander, intimidation, degrading treatment, bigotry, lies, deception, fraud, misconduct, injustice, containing excessive exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- infringes the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably dangerous or offensive to any third party;
- discriminate against stickers on the basis of race, religion, ethnic origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such material in any manner prohibited by law;
- unjustly or inconsistently violates any by-law, state, provincial, or international law, regulation, regulation, or the law;
- sends duplicate messages related to another user and/or makes offensive or annoying comments about another person or repeatedly sends the same message under multiple emails or topics
Any submitted content will be rejected by us. In the event of repeated violations, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the Website without prior notice.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, legitimacy, or punctuality of our information.
- We make significant changes to these terms of service from time to time, we may notify you by expressing prominence in the notice of such changes or by communicating via email.
- The Website is licensed to you in a limited, impartial, non-transferable, non-binding manner, which is only used in connection with the Service of your private, personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement as applicable to the Service.
We reserve the right to limit the use or provision of any service to any person, region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right as required. We reserve the right to suspend any service at any time. Any offer to provide any service made on this website is not permitted to be closed.
- You shall use the Service and the Website for official purposes and comply with all applicable laws while using the Website;
- You will not use or access the Website to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You must not misrepresent or misrepresent a person or persons for a false or illegal purpose;
- You must not use any virus, hacking tool to interfere with the operation of the Website or the data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, burner, or automatic object to access the Website in any way without obtaining permission.
- You will notify us of anything improper or you may notify us if you receive anything illegal;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to disrupt the proper functioning of the Webby using any virus, device, data collection or transfer method, software or process, or to access or attempt to access any data, files, or passwords linked to the Website by hacking, password or data mining, or by any other means;
- You will not cover, hide, block, or in any way interfere with any ads and/or security features (e.g., Report Abuse) on the Website;
- You will not take any action that is taxable or otherwise liable (in our sole discretion) to improperly or improperly impose on our technical system; and
- You will notify us of inappropriate content that you are aware of. If you find anything that violates any law, please let us know, and we will review it.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse access to the Website or any other service, any part of the Website or Service, without notice, and to remove any content.
- https://pick.cards/ services may be used for lawful purposes only. You agree to indemnify and hold Helios Web Design harmless from any claims resulting from your use of our service that damages you or any other party.
We are not responsible for you:
- any trust you may place on any item or comment posted on our website. Please note that none of the content on our Website or its publications is intended to be consistent with the advice you should rely on; or
- any loss you experience because the information you enter on our website is incorrect or incomplete; or
- any losses you incur as you may not be able to use our Website at any time; or
- any errors or omissions on our Website; or
- any loss you may incur by relying on any comments, postings, or reviews (of our services or those of our partners) on our Website; or
- any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
- any errors or “loss” of information due to unavoidable circumstances such as hacking.
A website may contain links to external or external websites (“external websites”). These links are provided only for your convenience and not as our content authorization for external websites. Content for external websites has been created and used by others. You can contact the website manager for those external webistes. We do not respond to content provided by the link for any external websites and do not provide representations regarding the content or accuracy of information to external websites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all these websites to protect your computer from viruses and other harmful programs. If you agree to access external connected websites, you do so at your own risk.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website may contain material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, visual functions, and other services provided by or on our behalf (referred to as “Content”). Content may be controlled by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, or other laws. You do not have any rights to the content or content, and you may not download the content unless otherwise permitted under this agreement. No other use is permitted without our written permission. You must remember all copyrights and other notices relating to the original content in any copy you make of the content. You may not transfer, license or sub-license, sell, or alter the content or reproduce, display, publicly reproduce, modify, distribute, or otherwise use any other content for any public or commercial purpose. The use or transmission of content on any other website or computer network for any purpose is prohibited.
If you violate any part of this Agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and Website is terminated and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Website are registered and are either unregistered trademarks or service marks of our service. Other company, product, and service names available on the Website may be trademarks or trademarks of others (“Trademarks of a Third Party,” and, in conjunction with us, “Trademarks ”). Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use trademarks, without our express wrote consent to such use. No Content may be reproduced without our express, written consent in all circumstances.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or unenforceable, such provision shall be restricted or removed from the minimum requirements required for the Terms to remain in full force and effect.
Term. Services provided to you may be canceled or terminated by us. We may suspend these Services at any time, or without cause, by written notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party for such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all Registration of Your Services.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or the cancellation or termination of your services: (a) We will cease to provide services; (b) you will not be entitled to a refund or expenditure, or any other fee, payment, or other; (c) any amounts you owe us immediately will be paid and paid in full, and (d) we can delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that explicitly provide for survival, or in any form must survive, will be subject to termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, refunds, warranty relief, and credit limitations.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto concerning the subject matter contained in this Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed following the Law of USA without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The Courts of the USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.